- New BlackBerry Z10 in white, available at Phones 4u before any other retailer
- Both black and white colour variants of the new BlackBerry Z10 available at ALL Phones 4u stores and online from 31st January 2013
LONDON, 16:15, 30TH JANUARY, 2013: Phones 4u today announced availability of the new BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone in both white and black colour models. Consumers wanting to get their hands on the new BlackBerry® 10 smartphone can visit Phones 4u from tomorrow. The white model will be available first from Phones 4u.
Phones 4u will be celebrating the launch of the newest BlackBerry smartphone with none other than pop princess Pixie Lott at the flagship Phones 4u Oxford Street store tomorrow from 9am, where customers and fans can be amongst the first to experience the new BlackBerry Z10, get their hands on some freebies, AND rub shoulders with Pixie Lott herself. The first fifty customers to purchase the new BlackBerry Z10 at Phones 4u Oxford Street tomorrow will also receive a 64GB BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet.
Customers will also be able to purchase the white or black model from 9am on 31st January online at Phones 4u. The first 250 customers to purchase a new BlackBerry Z10 from Phones 4u online will also receive a 64GB BlackBerry PlayBook.
Scott Hooton, Chief Commercial Officer at Phones 4u comments: "We have a longstanding heritage in offering BlackBerry smartphones to consumers and especially in securing BlackBerry colour exclusives for our customers. We know there's a huge appetite for BlackBerry smartphones, and a large proportion of our customer base in early 2013 will be returning BlackBerry customers looking to upgrade their handset with Phones 4u. We're extremely excited to be launching the highly anticipated BlackBerry Z10, which promises to offer a completely new mobile experience, and we look forward to welcoming customers into our store to get their hands on the BlackBerry Z10 in white before anyone else."
BlackBerry® 10 is a re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented platform that creates a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience. BlackBerry 10 gives customers a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs. Every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as:
• Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub – A new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to customers is always one swipe away
• Keyboard – Understands and adapts to customers, so they can type faster and more accurately
• BBM™ (BlackBerry® Messenger) – Allows customers to share anything with the people that matter to them in an instant
• BlackBerry® Balance™ technology – Protects what is important to customers
The BlackBerry Z10 is available in both black and white at Phones 4u, free from £36 a month on contract, on a choice of networks.
*Free 64GB BlackBerry PlayBook available on £36 and above tariffs only
Pixie Lott will be at the Phones 4u Oxford Street store from 9am on Thursday 31st January, which is located at 399/405 Oxford Street, London, W1C 2BU (nearest station is Bond Street).